Battle-tested and proven, the VP-STRM Streaming Server(s) provides high speed, high quality streaming performance for demanding, and High Definition Video Streaming requirements across geographical boundaries, to multiple platforms with minimal latencies.
The VP-STRM/250 and VP-STRM/500 Streaming Servers will be able to handle up to 250 and 500 concurrent users respectively. Based on unique streaming requirements, the VP-STRM Streaming Servers can be further customized to increase the number of concurrent users supported per hardware appliance. In environments with heavy streaming requirements, multiple VP-STRM Streaming Servers can be deployed to meet these requirements. Automated streaming load balancing features will kick in to ensure that the streaming load is distributed evenly across the multiple streaming servers, to ensure the most efficient and accurate streaming performance.
Every streaming architecture and workflow can be unique, and the VP-STRM Streaming Servers are highly configurable to meet these demands. Entire systems can be centralized within a single geographical boundary, or distributed across different geographical boundaries, even across different continents. This highly flexible streaming architecture will provide the possibilities for deployment into applications which would have been previously impossible to do so with conventional systems.
- Powerful server grade hardware performance
- Storage drives upgradable to SSD for increased performance
- NIC teaming supported
- Up to 500 concurrent streams with standard hardware appliances
- Hardware configurable to meet specific concurrent users
- Expandable with multiple streaming servers
- Intelligent streaming load balancing built in.
- Flexible, configurable architecture to handle large streaming requirements across geographical boundaries.
- Available Models:
- VP-STRM/250 (Up to 250 Concurrent Users)
- VP-STRM/500 (Up to 500 Concurrent Users)
- Form Factor:
- 2RU, 19” Rack Mount Chassis
- 720W Redundant Power Supply Unit
- 8 x Hot Swappable 3.5” Drive Bays
- Board: Dual Socket R LGA 2011 ATX Motherboard
- Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2630 (2.3GHz) 15MB Cache
- No. of CPUs: Dual
- RAM: 64GB DDR3 1333MHz ECC REG SDRAM
- Hard Disks:
- 2 x 500GB 3.5” HDD (Standard)
- 2 x 256GB 2.5” SSD Upgrade (Optional)
- 2 x Quad Intel Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- NIC Teaming Supported
- OS: Windows Server 2008, Standard, SP 1.
- Power: 720W (1+1)
- Operating: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage: -40°C ~ 70°C
- Dimensions: 89(H) x 437(W) x 648(D) mm
- Weight: 26Kg (Gross)
- Origin: Assembled in Singapore