Compact System Servers
The VP-COMPACT System Servers offer smaller installations the ability to provide identical, powerful functionalities of the VPresenter Enterprise Systems Setup at a very competitive cost-per-room.
Within a single physical appliance, the Management, Media Processing, Storage and Streaming Modules are hosted within, with the ability to connect up to 10 independent VP-Encoders for simultaneous recordings. Up to 120 concurrent users will be able to simultaneously access and view the recorded videos on-demand.
The Management Module will provide administrative management and monitoring, third party system interfacing and will serve as the host to the Web Portal. The Media Processing Module will automatically process for HD Video Thumbnails and Text Recognition, prior to storage in the Storage Module. The Streaming Module will provide the high speed, and quality streaming performance at minimal latencies.
The VP-COMPACT System Servers will effectively provide Corporate and Smaller Educational Organizations the ability to provide SMART Learning Systems suitable for daily usage, without the need for heavy capital expenditures.
- Powerful Server Grade Hardware Performance
- Storage Drives upgradable to SSD for Increased Performance
- Hardware Ready for Future Upgrade Requirements
- NIC Teaming supported
- VPresenter Management Module
- VPresenter Media Processing Module
- VPresenter Storage Module
- VPresenter Streaming Module
- Up to 10 simultaneously connected VP-Encoders
- Up to 120 simultaneously connected streaming users
- Future Upgradeable to Enterprise System Server
- Available Models:
- Models VP-COMPACT/3 (3 VP-Encoders, 50 Users)
- VP-COMPACT/6 (6 VP-Encoders, 80 Users)
- VP-STANDALONE (10 VP-Encoders, 120 Users)
- Form Factor:
- 2RU, 19” Rack Mount Chassis
- 720W Redundant Power Supply Unit
- 8 x Hot Swappable 3.5” Drive Bays
- Board: Single Socket R LGA 2011 ATX Motherboard
- Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2630 (2.3GHz) 15MB Cache
- No. of CPUs: Single
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333MHz ECC REG SDRAM
- Hard Disks:
- 2 x 500GB 3.5” HDD (Standard)
- 2 x 256GB 2.5” SSD Upgrade (Optional)
- Quad Intel Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- NIC Teaming Supported
- OS: Windows Server 2008, Standard, SP 1.
- Power: 720W (1+1)
- Operating: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage: -40°C ~ 70°C
- Dimensions: 89(H) x 437(W) x 648(D) mm
- Weight: 26Kg (Gross)
- Origin: Assembled in Singapore