Quad HD Output Display Card
The Radium-O4 Quad HD Output Display Card serves up to 4 independent, high resolution displays of up to 2560 x 1600 WQXGA per independent output, in either Portrait or Landscape, multi-screen videowall applications. The ability to provide a quad outputs will mean up to 50% cost, and operational savings over traditional videowall systems.
The highly efficient, effective Output Card utilizes a multi-lane PCI-Express backbone for video/data transfers from the various Radium Input Capture Cards. Up to 16 Output Cards can be installed within a single system providing up to 64 independent video outputs to form really large video canvases using multiple display devices.
If more than 64 display devices are required to be connected, please contact us for more information.
- Multi-Lane PCI Express Graphics Card Adapter
- Four Independent Display Outputs over DVI / VGA
- Display Resolutions of up to 4 x 1920 x 1200 x 32Bits
- Configurable for 2 x 2048 x 1536 x 32Bits
- Up to 10 Cards per System
- Lowered Power Requirements
- Form Factor: PCI Express x4 Plug-In Card
- Card Size: 110 (H) x 197 (D) mm
- Outputs: 4 Independent Outputs
- DVI – 2560 x 1600 (4 Outputs)
- DP – 2560 x 1600 (4 Outputs)
- Curr @ +3.3V: 0.25A
- Curr @ +12V: 1.7A (Peak)
- Max Power: 15 Watts
- 0°C ~ 35°C (Operating Temperature)
- -20°C ~ +70°C (Storage Temperature)
- MTBF: 88,000 Hours
- Origin: Made in UK