Serving as the brain to the entire system, the VP-MS VPresenter Management Server provides active administrative management to all connected VP-Encoders within the same network, providing status monitoring and control of all these devices. The VP-MS Management Server will also serve as the bridge to interface with third-party systems such as the commonly available Learning Management Systems (LMS), Active Directories (AD), Enterprise Directories (ED) etc.
Complete Automation to Presentation Capture is made possible with the Customizable Features available with the VP-MS. Recording schedules can be either pulled from booking systems, or pushed into the Management Server to completely automate the recording process, without the need for human intervention.
Integrations with third party systems and protocols such as Site Minder and LDAP integrations will also be possible. The workflow that is required for such integrations can be configured accordingly as required for every individual installation.
Understanding the importance of Virtualization for increased infrastructural and energy efficiency, the VP-Management Software Module is made able to operate within a Virtualization Platform. To ensure that system availability and performance is not compromised, please consult with a trained consultant for the necessary system requirements.
- Powerful server grade hardware performance
- Storage drives upgradable to SSD for increased performance
- NIC teaming supported
- System Administrative Management and Monitoring
- Third Party System Bridging and Interfacing
- Automation Intelligence Enabled
- Commercially Available HTTP Load Balancing
- Web Portal Host
- Custom Requirement Developments and Integration Host
- Form Factor:
- 1RU, 19” Rack Mount Chassis
- 400W Redundant Power Supply Unit
- 4 x Hot Swappable 3.5” Drive Bays
- Board: Single Socket R LGA 2011 ATX Motherboard
- Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2630 (2.3GHz) 15MB Cache
- No. of CPUs: Single
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333MHz ECC REG SDRAM
- Hard Disks:
- 2 x 500GB 3.5” HDD (Standard)
- 2 x 256GB 2.5” SSD Upgrade (Optional)
- Quad Intel Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- NIC Teaming Supported
- OS: Windows Server 2008, Standard, SP 1.
- Power: 400W (1+1)
- Operating: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage: -40°C ~ 70°C
- Dimensions: 43(H) x 437(W) x 503(D) mm
- Weight: 17Kg (Gross)
- Origin: Assembled in Singapore